Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Day It All Began



Sam: What a bunch of Crooks and Shysters! Any one of them could've murdered D'Vito. If I had known this was going to be difficult and time-consuming, I would've blown it off and chased some ambulances today instead.

Gloria: My money's on the lawyer, because as you and your gimpy sidekick have demonstrated this morning/past two weeks, lawyers have absolutely no principles or respect for the law at all. Also, have you noticed my boobs? Making them look perky at all times is completely worth the pain of keeping my back arched like this every second of the day.

Sam: Sorry, no I haven't. I've been temporarily blinded by my law partner's intriguing choice of suit today. Who knew black shirts and brown jackets would go so well together?

Steve: Thanks for noticing. I found the piece of evidence that could potentially clear our client's name and absolve him of guilt, but rather than turning it over to the proper authorities, I thought I'd shove it into my sandwich bag from lunch and smuggle it back here.

Sam: Nice work! Now let's work on retrieving the gunpowder residue test results. If we can keep that from the police too, then we'll be one step closer to keeping Henry locked up for a few more weeks. Not like he's dying of cancer or anything.

Tomorrow: Sam impersonates the chief of police and has the gunpowder results destroyed. Henry remains in custody.

No comments:

Post a Comment